Saturday, July 9, 2011

Ole Ole Ole!

Everyone with me!

Actually, this skin care line is pronounce OOOOOUUU LAH (or at least that's what Sarah at Sephora told me).

Presenting the maker of my newest favorite serum, Ole Henrikson!


I mean how can you not fall in love with a man who can pull off that shirt?

Ole began his fascination with natural skincare when he saw the benefits it gave him as a young man, and has now developed his own skincare line that is all natural and cruelty free (thanks Ole!).

Because I have rosacea, acne scars, and hyper pigmented skin under my eyes, (aka my under eye circles are REDICULOUS) I decided to give Ole Henrikson's Enlighten Me Serum a try.




I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and have absolutely noticed a difference in the redness of my skin.  No avail on the under eye circles yet, they are just so darn stubborn!

In other news, I think I am hitting part 2 of the quarter life crisis.  And I thought I was in the clear a few months ago!
If you have any inspirational videos, feel free to send them my way!
OLE, OLEEE!







No comments: