Thursday, July 14, 2011

Late Nights and the eyes that show it

Oh hey friendalonies!
This weekend I'm working at the MacKenzie Childs Barn Sale with my good ole roomie.
This Barn Sale is no joke.
It's filled with 15 hour days, crazay women looking for some clearanced homegoods, blisters on your feet, and lack of sleep!
Good thing I just discovered Benefit's Stay Put Set on an impulse buy at Sephora.
This handy dandy kit includes an eyelid primer, concealer, and luminescent eyeshadow.
Life. Saver. For undereye circles.


Before (aka sans all makeup): A slight terror


After (aka the concealer under my eyes, primer and shadow on my lids): Not so much of a terror!

I really like the luminosity of the soft pearl colored shadow, the creamy consistency of the concealer, and the primer passes the crease test!


Good things:

-My hair is getting long!  It looked like this when I first posted a how to!:


-Secondly!  I'm going to Virginia to visit friends in a few weeks!

-Thirdly, I love you guys.

1 comment:

evie said...

you are very nice!