Monday, May 23, 2011

It's a glow, not a sweat, as my grandma tells me.

I know I talked about Urban Decay's All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray in the past, but today I really put that stuff to the test.



The graduation was so sweltering a cactus would have wilted!
My shoulders were sunburnt, my legs sweaty, (when it's really hot I just have the urge to be super indecent and sit like some guys do when they're at sporting events- also was that tmi?  Oh well) and my feet swollen!

But my face did not eat the makeup off of it as it usually does in hot weather!  My mascara did not attempt to Rocky Raccoon me.

So,  needless to say, I think this product is going to be an everyday essential for the hot summer months ahead.

And now,


a few pictures from the graduation festivities!







No comments: