Monday, January 24, 2011

Regreso a escuela (who even knows if that's right, my Spanish is incredibly rusty)

Time to go back to school.Meh.
I would say overall it's been an productive break.

Some of my main accomplishments:

-Made up lots of words with B-gramz remix (thanks Anne Marie!)
-Ate snow outside of a club because I had no money to buy a bottled water
-Downloaded some grrreat music to help me get through this semester
-Successfully spent all my Christmas money online shopping
-Ate a tire sized pancake (crowning achievement)
-Applied for a scholarship


Although it has been great to be at home and spend time with friends and family from back home, I miss school!  Although I do not miss wearing flip flops in the shower.
I am taking some classes that will more than likely contribute to a slow developing ulcer, like philosophy, but there are also classes I can't wait to get crackin' on-like sculpture and media writing.




And with all these late nights that I, along with many other college students, will be pulling off, it'd be nice if my makeup could last as long, although it probably won't regardless because when I get stressed I pick the mascara off of my eyelashes.






Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray




I bought this over break and have been putting it to the test to see if it actually works. My greasy forehead and chin tried to eat away my makeup (I don't know if it's weird to personify my makeup as 'eating' something, but then again I name the rugs in my dorm room) , but alas, it stood strong!  Thank you Urban Decay.


Just a few sprays over your face (which feels nice and refreshing unless you leave your eyes open while spraying...rookie mistake), and boom you're done.  Now that's quite an easy how-to.


I hope you guys are surviving their first or few weeks o'classes.  I now have a keurig in my room so if anyone would like to come to cafe Coe Coe (pronounced cocoa, and cleverly developed by combing the roomie names that are Caitlin and Moe), we welcome your exhausted soul with open arms-and concealer if you need it.



No comments: