Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A HIATUS APOLOGY LETTER

Dear readers,


The few that you may be.  I apologize for not writing for a week (eet!)   I should have been using my blogging fingers. 

But my blogging fingers took a backseat to my insatiable desire to memorize the JG Wentworth commercial. And other random things like eating cake and watching lots of Real Housewives. Why so addicting?

877 CASH NOWW!

In this week I have gotten a summer job (at aerie! )

And then I worked my first shift!  Boy that was fun

"Hi! welcome to Aerie!  How can I help you today?!?!"- says Caitlin with a big huge smile and eyes eager to help someone because she just started working!


"You can't."- says woman in Harley Davidson t-shirt with hair a shade of blonde that makes me scared to dye my own.


*Insert sharp object into balloon here*

That's alright though because I got to wear a headset!  And a lanyard with my name on it!

And I also attempted to write many papers.  And acted out a scene from Much Ado About Nothing in my Shakespeare class.  And it is finals week coming up.  And Dolphy Day still hasn't happened.  And I think this post is coming to an end.  I want to take a nap.

Posting about fake tans soon!

No comments: