Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Oldest Best Friend is Getting Married this Weekend!

Today I leave for my dear friend Emma's wedding in Georgia!
Emma and I met at swimming lessons at the age of four, and have remained close despite all of the moves our families have made due (both our fathers are in the army) and the distance between us.

The two of us circa 1996 in gymnastics class.

I cannot believe she is getting married.  Where does the time go?  It seems like only a short time ago she couldn't even touch the bottom of the shallow end at swim lessons and we were playing whohitcha with barbie dolls (easily the best game of all time...you pretend like a barbie hit you and then the trusty best friend throws said barbie against the wall).


Here's to a fun filled long weekend with some fantastic people. 

Love you Emma!



No comments: