Monday, May 9, 2011

Dilemmas in a Cubicle!

Another edition from the soul sucking library, waaa waaa waaa.
This time I'm posted up in a cubicle because even the itchy, springy, dust-mitey couches seem to be a welcome place for a nap right now.

As I'm sitting here in the little ole lib, I'm doing a quick check of my eyeliner (like every 5 minutes, just in case ya know, some one peers over my cubicle and just happens to notice I'm looking a little smudgey and plus who wants to really get cracking on their paper about Hermia as a symbol for emerging feminist prototypes anyway).

The newest member to my makeup family is the L'Oreal Paris HiP Studio Secrets Professional Color Truth Eyeliner.

Where the cream looks like margarine when you first open it! Exciting!


I used to have a few creamies for liners, but I found that I was having to make too many touch ups on the outer corners of my eyes throughout the day so I nixed them from my makeup wardrobe. Just like I should nix icecream and peanut butter from my nightly ritual.

It wasn't until a few weeks ago that I went into a tattoo parlor and noticed the piercer's winged liner looked so amazing that I had to ask her about it, naturally.

And what do ya know?  It was a creamie she used.

So here I am, giving cream liner a try again, hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.



Seriously contemplating the worth of the liner.
 Spotted. A human. Save me from solitude!



My verdict: The outer corners still go a little bweepie after a while, but it holds up better than other cream liners I've tried. I don't want to get too attached and then be let down by you, cream liner, so try not to take it personally?

Are you guys on bad terms with any makeup but want to try it again but are too scared of wasting time/energy/heartstrings to try it again?  Then let me be your Maury and I'll give the product a try for you. Just because who doesn't want to be a Maury once in their life.

Happy studies, fellow finals week peeps.



No comments: