Monday, March 21, 2011

Lilac Lippies!

I hope everyone had a good weekend; I spent mine rearranging my dorm room, walking doggies, eating my body weight in hummus, and also BUYING NEW LIPSTICK.


People!  It's Spring!  There is grass underneath that snow! There is skin underneath those jackets!  There is spring makeup to be had! Won't you join me in this excuse to buy new stuff?

The Sephora Collection Lip Attitude Glamor in Lilac Lyric seems like a good place to start.  It's semi sheer and moisturizing, so it's perfect for anyone that is a little color phobic.  More like a tinted lip balm in stick form, it's also great for the coming warm months, as you don't want to wear heavy lip wear when you're sweating all over the place (but that's just me).




I traded the earrings above with the coolest old lady when I was out at dinner on Saturday.  
She gave me cool ones in return



No comments: